Editing services include:
- substantive editing
- interior design
- document preparation for print-on-demand
- document preparation for e-book publication (Kindle, e-pub, mobi, and others)
- Print-ready image/photo preparation for inclusion in your book.
- one-on-one consultation with writers to realize their publication goals
- I accept both novels and non-fiction, including and memoir.
Edited, Designed, and Developed by Buckskin Books.
Published under the authors’ imprints.
The Barn: A Short Story, by Erin Wilcox (available on Amazon for Kindle, January 2017) (e-book development only)
Lay Brothers: Book 2 in the Sophie Rathenau Vienna Mysteries, by David Neilson (available on Amazon)
The Prussian Dispatch: Book 1 in the Sophie Rathenau Vienna Mysteries, by David Neilson (available on Amazon)
I Didn’t Tell Them Anything: The Wartime Secrets of an American Girl, by Aleena Rieger (e-book development only)
Chivalry, a novel by Kristie Higgins (See Ms. Higgins’ blog.)
The Dog That Couldn’t Come Home, by Yvette Labatte and Nancy Bain (available on Amazon, iTunes, and Nook)
How Do We Love? by Danielle Landis, 2013 (available on Amazon and iTunes and Nook)
Bella Coola 4: Dogs in the Forest, by Yvette Labatte and Nancy Bain, 2013 (available on Amazon)
Polarization and the Healthier Church, by Ronald W. Richardson, 2012 (available on Amazon and Barnes and Noble)